Gas Motor Bicycle


Chris asked:  I have a gas-powered bicycle. Is it legal for me to drive with a suspended license?


A bicycle equipped with a gas assist motor is only road legal if registered as a moped and the operator has a driver’s license. See this post.

One comment on “Gas Motor Bicycle
  1. mia says:

    no. gas powered bikes need to be registered and have a license plates. electric ones with pedaling option that dont go over 20mph you can use without a license

Leave a Reply to mia Cancel reply