Gas Motor Bicycle


Chris asked:  I have a gas-powered bicycle. Is it legal for me to drive with a suspended license?


A bicycle equipped with a gas assist motor is only road legal if registered as a moped and the operator has a driver’s license. See this post.

Posted in Ask Geo, Motorized Bicycles

Leave a Reply