Gas Bike on the Right of Way


Reynaldo asked: Do I need a driver’s license to ride beach cruiser bike motor 80cc on the side of the road?


You can not legally ride a bike with a gas assist motor on the roadway or right of way, whether you have a driver’s license or not. It is not a legal vehicle unless it is registered as a moped and the operator has a driver’s license. See this post:

0 Comments on “Gas Bike on the Right of Way

Leave a Reply