Lawsuit for Compensation for Crash


I’m seven months pregnant and got struck by a reckless insensitive dumb driver while I was riding my bicycle across a pedestrian walkway. Bicycle was completely destroyed and literally was underneath the bone crushing wheels of the massive suv.  So my question is how to sue this driver to receive compensation?


You will need to contact a personal injury attorney to begin a lawsuit.  You can use the information on this website to develop the case.  See the posts under the tags “sidewalks” and “crosswalks.”

The FBA has a page dedicated to attorneys that have shown an interest in bicycle cases.  One of those may be able to assist you.  See:

0 Comments on “Lawsuit for Compensation for Crash

Leave a Reply